The XLT Series is an economical cooling solution, designed for cellar enthusiasts who are on a budget but want to experience WhisperKOOL quality and performance. Designed for simple through-the-wall installation, the unit fits between standard wall studs and the rear flange eliminates the need for a support shelf. All XLT models include a condensate evaporator standard; this dissipates excess moisture that collects during normal operation. As with all WhipserKOOL systems, the XLT is equipped with a liquid measuring thermostat to accurately maintain wine temperature. The XLT has a 30oF temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55oF, the area the units is exhausting into should not exceed 85oF. This makes interior installation ideal for XLT units.
- Economical wine cooling solution
- Simple installation - between wall studs
- PDT Digital Display
- Condensate evaporator
- Liquid measuring thermostat
- Exhaust side ductable
- Two year parts and labor warranty
The Grille protects the XLT systems from the weather elements when placed on the exhaust side.
Large Exterior Grille
- Large Exhaust Duct Kit (6000, 8000)This kit allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into.
Customers Who Viewed this Product also Viewed:
WhisperKOOL XLT Series Owner's Manual
WhisperKOOL Ducting Kit Installation Guide